Search

Login  
Nickname

Password

Security Code:
Security Code
Type Security Code
BACKWARD
Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Modules  
  • Home
  • Downloads
  • FAQ
  • Feedback
  • Recommend Us
  • Web Links
  • Your Account

•   Who's Online  
    There are currently, 129 guest(s) and 2 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Verification Guild :: View topic - SystemC Functional Coverage
     Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 

SystemC Functional Coverage

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Verification Guild Forum Index -> Coverage
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    postgenerate
    Senior
    Senior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: SystemC Functional Coverage Reply with quote

I have searched through the archives here and have seen similar requests, but I have never seen a positive result.

In my past company I used a set of internal tools that offered spectacular functional coverage collection and analysis using CPP classes and Perl.

It consisted of:

1. A set of runtime CPP classes that specify the sampling time, the item, and the desired cross of the items.
      2. A set of Perl modules that provided analysis and reporting on crosses and items.

I would rebuild something similar, but the functionality I desire is out of the scope of the time I have to build it. I may settle on using transaction recording and post processing the results with a simple Perl script.

I'm looking for any examples. If you can help me, please respond.

Tom West
    www.openverificationfoundation.org
    This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Verification Guild Forum Index -> Coverage All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
    You can post new topics in this forum
    You can reply to topics in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot vote in polls in this forum